Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Sunday, June 16, 2013

0322

Sawadee ka!

I just returned from a short trip to Thailand with my best buddies and the good time flies fast as usual. Nevertheless, it was a good short getaway though it could have been much better (on the shopping part). I can't wait for our next getaway next year. Hong Kong & Taiwan let's go!

Anyhow, I don't think I've mentioned about wanting to change my blog, did I? It's more of changing my blog link actually, so I'll be exporting all of my posts here to another blog because my current blog link, identity-, is not a recognized URL due to the hypen there. Apparently, this has been an issue for a long time but I was just too lazy to do anything about it. Identity- has treated me really well and I will miss this URL very much..

I'm using one of my many blog as the new URL link, but I just haven't exported out my blog posts here. Give me some time alright. I'm also going to revamp my blog for just a little. I'm so sick of this layout, aren't you?


----
Some visuals from Bangkok!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Big love,
Ivee